Maximising the return on your technology
Fulcrum is focused on reducing the time our customers need to spend on technology.
Not just problems that occur whilst working with computers. But also planning how it’s going to be used in the future. Developing and implementing a robust framework that our clients can work within. This will both focus the use of new technology for our customers and ensure it remains secure.
We see ourselves not just as an ‘extension’ of your business but as a core team within your company. Indispensable and dependable.
The idea is that – we write a plan for your technology – we then implement the plan and review it. This gives you a better return than us just ‘fixing’ things for you.
The Fulcrum approach
Our team at Fulcrum is dedicated to the smooth running of your business. Working with us means:
- You will stop experiencing day to day technical issues wherever possible
- We take ownership of any issues you experience and resolve them in a way that least interferes with your work
- Together we create a road-map for your business that encompasses the way you use technology now and how you might want to use it as your company grows
The Fulcrum inspiration
In 1999, Fulcrum was established with the core belief that non-technical employees should not be hindered by computer-related issues in their day-to-day work. Now, nearly 25 years later, the company continues to thrive.
The inspiration for Fulcrum originated from the founder’s experience with his father, who was a general manager at a company with over 100 employees. He usually resolved his own computer problems – often spending days on a single issue. This seemed like an inefficient use of his time, but he didn’t know where to find dependable support. As a teenager, the founder frequently assisted his father, and after earning a degree in Computer Systems from university. He saw an opportunity to create a company aimed at helping small businesses facing similar challenges.
While the computing environment and clients’ needs have evolved significantly over the years, Fulcrum still adheres to its founding principle: enabling staff to focus on their work while we take care of the technology. At the heart of Fulcrum’s operations is their customer-centric help desk, which has expanded to offer comprehensive IT management services.
These services include tailoring IT policies for individual businesses and regularly reviewing their implementation.
Additionally, Fulcrum provides a range of products designed to ensure the security and safety of businesses in the ever-changing world of cybersecurity.
Fulcrum IT blog
Stay informed and up-to-date with the latest in technology news, trends, and insightful views. Click below to explore the Fulcrum IT Blog and expand your knowledge today!
Fulcrum provides a range of IT Services – all of which are underpinned by our general philosophy of allowing you to get on with your business while we take care of your technology…
The business benefits
- Fast support response and resolution
- Ownership if your technology issues through to fix or work-around
- A complete, integrated cyber security solution suitable for small businesses
- Our policy generation gives your company an evolving technology road map so you can your staff know what your technology does
- Risk-based security policies to ensure your business understands its security posture and is ready to respond to threats